HOW TO BECOME A PART OF WALMART AND WHY?
Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue, its customers need an account where they can make their payments, view promotions and get updates from Walmart. To either register or login, go to www.walmartstorecard.com. The Walmart Credit Card Online Credit Center is operated by Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”), the issuer of the Wal-Mart® Credit Card and Wal-Mart® Discover®.
WHAT IS WALMART?
Walmart is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962. Walmart has 11,666 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners.The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India.It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam’s Club retail warehouses.
WALMART CREDIT CARD BENEFITS
- Save 3% on Walmart.com purchases.
- Save 2% on Murphy US and Walmart gas.
- Save 1% on Walmart or anywhere your card is accepted.
- You can pay your bill online.
- You can view your electronic statements.
- You can also setup account alerts.
LOGIN FROM MOBILE
Access your Walmart credit card account on any mobile device by following these steps:
- Go to https://walmart.mycreditcard.mobi.
- Enter your User ID in the “User ID’ box right below where it says Please log in.
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Tap “Sign in now”.
LOGIN FROM COMPUTER
- Go to www.walmartstorecard.com.
- Enter your User ID in the “User ID” box on the upper left side of the page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you don’t to go through all these steps the next time you want to access your account.
- After entering your User ID click on the “Sign in now” button.
- And finally enter your password when prompted.
If you forgot your User ID and can’t access your account, do this:
- Click on the “Look up Your User ID” link on the login page.
- Enter your account number and 4 digits.
- And click “Next” to initiate the User ID recovery process.