Pay Suddenlink quickly and securely with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card or debit card, or with your bank account, online or with your mobile phone.
Suddenlink is a US cable broadband service provider. It operates in 16 states including Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana. The service has approximately 1.5 million subscribers. The headquarters of the company are located in St. Louis.
If you are already a member of Suddenlink, then follow these instructions:
- Go to https://account.suddenlink.net/my-account/startregistration.html.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password for the account.
- Click on “Login”
SUDDENLINK REGISTRATION BENEFITS
First of all, it’s Free! So register today to get started. When you register for a Suddenlink account online, you can:
- Set up and access Suddenlink Email
- View your bill and set up EZ Pay
- Manage your account
- Watch TV on the go for FREE with Suddenlink2GO®
- And more!
SUDDENLINK REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
The registration consists of three steps. The first step includes:
- Provide your account number.
- Enter your Access code (PIN).
The second step demands information for the primary user.
The information you add to this page will be used to create the Primary user on your Suddenlink MyAccount. Enter the required information and click on the Save and Next button.
- User Name – This is the username you will use to login to your Suddenlink MyAccount
- Password – Enter the password you would like to use to login. Your password must have at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, and 1 number. It must be between 8-20 characters long. Special characters are allowed except <,>, and /.
- Confirm Password – Enter the same password as you entered in the previous space.
- Title–it is not required, but you can add if you want to.
- First Nameof user.
- Last Nameof user.
- Email address – Enter the email address you would like to use as a recovery option if you forget your password for the account.
- Secret Question – Choose a secret question for account security.
- Answer – Provide an answer to the secret question chosen in the field above.
- Suddenlink Policies – You must check the “I Agree’ box in order to proceed.
The third and last step asks you to choose your payment method.
The last step is to choose whether or not to choose paperless billing. If you agree to paperless billing, you will be sent an email notification to the email address. By this you simply log into your MyAccount to view and pay your bill online. You will no longer receive a paper copy of your statement.