Rite Aid is essentially a drug shop located in Pennsylvania, USA. It is the business of Fortune 500 and is claimed to be the third biggest drug place chain in the United States. If you have ever visited the Rite Aid Store and made any purchases then you must take the Rite Aid Store Survey and tell the company about the quality of their services. All you need to do is access the website www.riteaid.com/storesurvey to attempt the Rite Aid Store Survey. Once you have completed the survey you can enter a sweepstakes for $1, 000. There is one grand prize of $1,000 and ten other prizes each of $100 cash rewards.
- A computer and a mobile device with an internet connection
- Legal resident of USA of 18 years or above
- No purchase is required to enter the Rite Aid Store Survey
Guide to fill the Rite Aid Store Survey
If you have enjoyed your visit to Rite Aid Store, satisfied with their services and want to enter the sweepstakes to win prizes up to $1,000 by filling out the Rite Aid Store Survey. Follow the step by step guidelines below:
- Visit the URL www.riteaid.com/storesurvey in your web browser to access the Rite Aid Store Survey page
- Make a selection of your preferred language to proceed to the survey between English and Espanola
- Enter the cashier code which you can read from your customer receipt
- Enter the 16 digit code which you can locate at the bottom of your receipt and click “Next”
- Then you will be asked to answer the questions regarding your visit to Rite Aid Store Survey such as the type of visit, your order details etc. Provide your honest and valuable feedback.
- Once you have completed the process you can then enter the sweepstakes to win the prizes. Enter by mailing your details.