Paycom Online is a platform that allows employees to develop a Paycom Online login account through which employees can access their payroll data easily. Go to www.paycomonline.com if you works for one of the employers who use the Paycom Human Capital Management/Paycom Payroll management system. This website makes possible for you to access your paycheck information, and other work-related information online.
WHAT IS PAYCOM?
Paycom Software, Inc., known simply as Paycom, is an American online payroll and human resource technology provider based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It is one of the first fully online payroll providers and has offices throughout the U.S. It was founded in 1998. Paycom reported an annual revenue of $224.70 million for 2015, up from 150.929 million for 2014 and $107.601 million in 2013.
PAYCOM ACCOUNT REQUIREMENT
- You must have an internet connection and a PC.
- A username and password.
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
HOW TO ACCESS PAYCOM ONLINE PAYROLL?
Paycom provides two types of login that is employer’s login and client’s login or accountant’s login. Employees have all kinds of facilities that make their payrolls easily through this Paycom Online login page. Follow the following steps to login into your account.
- Visit the web link: http://www.paycomonline.com/. This will directly lead you to the Paycom Online Login page.
- Here on the top most bar you will find a button that says “login.” You need to click that
- After clicking the login button, a drop down menu will open that will give you three options that is “employee”, “client” or “Accountant”.
- As you want to login in as an employee so you will be going for the option that says Employee in the drop down menu. Select your type of account.
- After clicking the employee option, you will be directed towards another web page.
- Here you will provide your Username, password and SSN employee number and press the login button below these options.
- If all the provided information is valid, you will successfully access your account through Paycom online login page.
- All the payment details are available online. You do not need to visit the firm every time to need any payment information.
- Have your net payroll, taxes and fees drafted from your account.
- Keep record of account.