If you run a small business and want to keep a track of time and attendance of your employees then create an account at Time and Attendance Tracking at www.mytimestation.com.
TimeStation is an online service whereby you can conveniently setup an attendance system for your company or business which is compatible to run on smartphones and tablets. TimeStation uses Fast-Scan technology which allows employees to sign in and out within less than a second and doesn’t even require any maintenance for its servers because it runs on a cloud. It is a perfect service for all those who are looking for an easily affordable attendance based system for the business.
Requirements for Accessing the Time and Attendance Tracking
In order to successfully access Time and Attendance Tracking services, you must fulfill the following requirements before starting to create an account:
- You must have access to a stable internet connection and a laptop, desktop or a mobile device
- Must be a legal resident of United States of America and of the age 18 years or above.
Procedure for Accessing myTimeStation.com
If you wish to successfully access the Time and Attendance Tracking services online without any troubles then follow the step by step guidance given below:
- Visit the official Time and Attendance Tracking by clicking on the following link or by copying it in your web browser www.mytimestation.com. This will directly take you to the Time and Attendance Tracking Login page.
- Then locate the button “Sign Up for Free” in the green bar to access the Time and Attendance Tracking registration page.
- Enter your company’s name, your valid email address, choose and confirm a password and tick the box to agree to the terms.
- Then click the button “Create Account” to complete the registration process.