My Quicken Loans at www.myql.com provides you access to a mortgage lending organization based in Detroit, Michigan. It was known to be the second biggest retail lender in America during the year 2012 and the entire function of the company is based on wholesale funding option rather than deposits. The following are the broad categories of services provided by My Quicken Loans:
- Quicken Loans
- One Reverse Mortgage
- Title Source
- Mortgage Settlement Service Provider
Guide to access My Quicken Loans
Follow the step by step guidelines below to create an account at My Quicken Loans and access the best platform to a corporation of mortgage lending services:
- Open the following URL in your web browser www.myql.com
- You will be redirected to the My Quicken Loans official homepage which is uniquely designed with all the relevant information at the front page including the login portal window in middle of the page
- If you are a new user click the link “Create Account” at top right corner of the page
- You will then be redirected to the registration page for My Quicken Loans. Simply fill the registration form below to access your online account. You must provide the correct information in the marked fields.
- The registration process is divided into four broad steps; Verification of Account Number, Verification of Personal Information, Verification of Email Address and Check the sent email.
Once you have successfully registered, you must visit the official homepage of My Quicken Loans, and the left-hand side of the page you will find the login portal or you can click the “Sign In” button at the top to access the portal. Simply enter your username and password in the spaces provided and press the button “Submit” to access your account. In case you have forgotten your password or username, click the link “forgot password or username”, enter your email address, select whether you have forgotten your password or username and press “Send Email”, the login details will then be emailed to you.