If you want to keep a track of your employee benefits online then access and create an account at Lowes Employee Benefits Portal at www.myloweslife.com.
About Lowes Employee Benefits Portal
Lowe’s Food is essentially is a branch of Lowe’s Market which is a grocery chain that was established in 1954. Lowes Employee Benefits Portal is an online platform and website where by the employees currently employed at Lowes can sign in and access or review the details of the employee benefit plans.
Requirements for Accessing the MyLowesLife.com
In order to successfully access the Lowes Employee Benefits Portal, you must fulfill the following requirements before starting to create an account:
- You must have access to a stable internet connection and a laptop, desktop or a mobile device
- Must be a legal resident of United States of America and of the age 18 years or above.
Procedure for Accessing the Lowes Employee Benefits Portal
In order to successfully access the Lowes Employee Benefits Portal without any troubles or restrictions then follow the step by step guidance given below:
- Visit the official Lowes Employee Benefits Portal by clicking on the following link or by copying it in your web browser www.myloweslife.com. This will directly take you to the Lowes Employee Benefits Portal page.
- At the home page, you can sign in to the Lowes Employee Benefits Portal by entering your registered sales number in the required field given right towards the top left corner of the page.
- Then hit the “Login” button given below to access your Employee Benefits Portal.
- In case you have forgotten your password, hit the link that says “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts to retrieve your login details.