If you are a lucky customer who received a Visa Prepaid gift card and looking to how to activate it and manage your account details, go to www.mygiftcardsite.com. The perfect gift for all occasions is either a visa or master card! By this card, you can enjoy numerous benefits including shopping at many locations. This card is different from other cards as the giver fix the amount for the purchase and this card can be used at many locations, for further benefits, read the article.
GIFT CARD BENEFITS:
- You can shop anywhere you want. By having this card in your hand, you are welcome to almost all United States locations. Your card is accepted at numerous locations.
- Another benefit of having gift card is that you can fix the amount at the time of purchase, by this the purchase amount is deducted from available balance when you make a purchase from the card.
- These gift cards are not re loadable, meaning they remain active until your card amount is used up or your card expires on its exportation date. Anything can happen from both the options.
- Every card has an expiration date, the expiration date of the gift card is stamped on the card.
My Gift Card Site ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS
In order to manage your account, you must have following requirements:
- You must know your card number.
- You must have card security code. It is a 3-digit number that is printed on the back of your gift card.
That’s it. You are now logged into your account.
- To register online for your account, you must go to www.mygiftcardsite.com.
- You can select the language of your choice between English and Spanish.
- Enter 16-digit card number.
- Enter 3-digit security code.
- Click on “Log in”
HOW EXACTLY DOES GIFT CARD WORK?
The working process of the gift card is easy and simple. Before making any purchase you must know the available account balance so that you can avoid any sort of interruption and discomfort. The transaction is quite simple, you need to provide your valid card PIN to the cashier at the time of purchase; the cashier then deduct the purchase amount from your card.