The Flood Policy Center account can be logged into using a User Name and Password to evaluate and check the level of insurance coverage at http://www.myflood.com/ If you want to login to your online account or sign up, you can do that using the steps that are listed below.
About the Flood Policy Center
The Flood Policy Center is a company that allows users to create accounts and then check their level of insurance in case of a flood. Insurance can be vital in these situations to help homeowners save on the cost of renovation and clean-up when a flood hits.
How to register with the Flood Policy Center
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and go to the following address: http://www.myflood.com/
- On the website, click the link labeled ‘Create an Account’.
- You will then be redirected to a registration form. Enter the following details to complete the form: User Name, Password, Policy Number, Property Postal Code, Last/Business Name, and finally your E-mail Address.
- Click the link labeled ‘Create Account’ to complete signing up.
How to login to the Flood Policy Center
- On your computer or device, open up your preferred web browser and go to the following address: http://www.myflood.com/
- On the website, you will be able to find a login box.
- In the space provided in the empty spaces, enter the User Name and Password associated with your account.
- Click the link labeled ‘Login’ to completing the process of signing in.
- If you can’t remember the password or the user name you’ve set, click the links ‘I forgot my User Name / Password’ and you will be able to access your account again.
- You can also alternatively log in through clicking ‘Login without an Account’. You can then log in with your Policy Number, Property Postal Code, Last/Business Name, and an E-mail Address, then click the link ‘Login’.