GIVE YOUR OPINION AT TO IMPROVE THE RETAILER COMPANY THROUGH KROGER FEEDBACKSURVEY
Kroger, founded in 1883 by Bernard Kroger, is one of the largest retailer companies in the United States of America. To provide its customers with the best possible service, while also keeping itself ahead of the competition, Kroger conducts Customer Satisfaction Surveys throughout the year. But what do you gain from filling out the survey? How do coupons and special promotions sound, to make your next visit a little easier on the pocket? By filling out the Kroger Survey at www.krogerfeedback.com, you not only get a chance to win those, but also to enter in the Monthly Sweepstakes and get a chance to win $5,000 Kroger gift card.
To enter the Kroger Survey, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Legal resident of the United States
- 18 years or above
- Not affiliated with Kroger or its members in any way
A purchase or payment is not required for entering or winning the sweepstakes, and will in no way increase your chances. However, a no-purchase entry can only be entered through the mail and not via the online survey.
Procedure for Kroger Feedback Survey Criteria
To fill out the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Open your web browser and type www.krogerfeedback.com in your address bar. You will be taken to the official page of the Kroger Feedback Survey.
- The default language of the survey is English, but you may change it to Spanish if required.
- Fill in the required details: Date, Time, and Entry ID. All this information is given on your Kroger cash register receipt.
- Click “Start” and answer all the following questions about your most recent experience at Kroger.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will be asked if you wish to enter the Sweepstakes. If you do, then provide your contact information and you will be entered in the current Sweepstakes Period.