The Foot Locker Survey is a guest satisfaction survey, at the end of which you will be rewarded with a validation code. The survey is easy to complete and step by step guidelines to successfully complete the survey are described further.
About Foot Locker Survey
Every happened that your shoe wear and the clothing looked better in the store and didn’t satisfy your need? Or a store failed to satisfy you? Foot Locker recently developed a customer satisfaction survey to cater to these questions and to know your demands and problems with regard to their store’s services. So that they can improve and enhance your experience of shopping with them.
To appreciate your participation and help, after the completion of the survey you will be rewarded with a validation code, which you can use to get $10 discount on your next Foot Locker purchase of $50. Visit the Foot Locker Survey page at, www.footlockersurvey.com and fill out the survey.
Following are the rules and requirements to take part in the Foot Locker Survey:
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- You need a functioning PC or mobile device with a stable internet connection.
- A recent cash register receipt from Foot Locker.
How to participate in Foot Locker Survey
Given below are the instructions to successfully complete the Foot Locker Survey:
- Visit the survey page at, www.footlockersurvey.com.
- Once the page loads, select your preferred language, either English or Spanish for filling the survey.
- Once you have selected the language, click the ‘Next’ button in red, provided at the bottom right corner of the page.
- On the next page enter the 5-digit store number, present on your cash register receipt.
- Answer all the questions as per the given instructions and submit your response.
- After you have submitted your response you will receive a validation code, using which you can receive $10 discount on your next $50 or more Foot Locker purchase.