If you want to personally claim earned rewards or you want to manage your account details, visit the link www.att.com/rewardcenter. You can also activate your new card or check its balance on your card by simply logging on. Most customers receive their reward within three weeks, so visit anytime to check your status. Do not delay claiming your reward, as all offers come with a “Claim by Date”. Generally, you will have 30 days from the time you received notification to claim your reward. Unfortunately, no claims will be accepted after the expiration date.
WHAT IS AT&T REWARD CENTER?
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation. It is the largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in America. It is also a provider of broadband subscription television services.
AT&T REWARDS CENTER ACCESS INSTRUCTION
- Visit www.att.com/rewardcenter.
- Enter the Redemption ID or Confirmation Number. You can enter your account number and zip code.
- Enter your U-verse account number if you want to claim your U-verse rewards.
- Similarly enter your AT&T high speed internet direct account number for High speed Internet Direct rewards.
- As far as rewards for AT&T DIRECTV is concerned, you are asked to enter the account number for this field.
- If you are using Wireless and want to claim rewards for this mode, enter your Wireless telephone number of AT&T.
- Moreover, if you have other rewards to claim other than mentioned above then simply provide your home billing telephone number for AT&T.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR AT&T REWARDS?
To redeem you AT&T Rewards, you need to follow these simple 5 steps:
- Activate your service and try to maintain it active for 30 days.
- You will receive a redemption letter in your mail.
- Log in to rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx, where you will complete the easy online redemption steps.
- After that you will be able to receive your rewards via mail within 4-6 weeks.
- You must activate your reward card online for use with the authentic card number and PIN.