Is health and fitness important to you? How about looking your best? Then, head over to www.myfitnesspal.com, and lose weight with MyFitnessPal
Health and fitness are the two most essential things to living a long and happy life. However, working out or eating the proper diet can be a lonely and cumbersome process. Not anymore; not when you have MyFitnessPal. Available both online, at www.myfitnesspal.com, and as an app, you can lose weight with MyFitnessPal as easily as clicking a button to get to the website. So, head over to the website and start looking your best today.
How to Lose Weight with MyFitnessPal
If you want to lose weight with MyFitnessPal, you first need to create your account, so follow the steps given below to sign up:
- Turn on your computer and open the browser you prefer to use. Visit the following link from your browser: www.myfitnesspal.com.
- You can either sign up using your Facebook account, or by using your email.
- For a Facebook sign up, click “Sign up with Facebook”.
- Authorize Facebook to connect your account with MyFitnessPal.
- To sign up with your Email, click “Sign up with Email”.
- Enter your Email Address and a Password.
- Click “Continue”.
- Provide all the required information, and click “Save and Continue”.
- Enter the email addresses of friends you would like to connect with, and click “Continue”. Or, if you would like to skip this step, click “Skip”.
- Review your goals and click “Get Started Now!”.
Once you have signed up for an account you can log in and begin your journey to lose weight with MyFitnessPal:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.myfitnesspal.com.
- Click “Log In” at the top, corner of the page.
- In the pop-up, enter your Email Address and Password.
- Select whether you want your login details to be remembered by the website.
- Click “Log In”.
- Alternatively, you can log in by clicking “Log in with Facebook” on the pop-up.