With EDDebt’s online portal at www.myeddebt.com, you can access features such as the ability to resolve defaulted loans. Furthermore, you can also learn and apply to several loan programs which can benefit people such as students. If you want to log in, you can do so using the steps provided.
About EDDebt Online Account
EDDebt is a company that allows users to resolve loans and apply to other loans. The company offers programs such as ‘Direct Loans’, ‘TEACH Grants’, ‘National SMART Grants’, ‘Federal Family Education Loans’, and ‘Federal Perkins Loans’.
How to register to Resolve Defaulted Loans with EDDebt Online Account
To register an account with EDDebt, you can follow the steps listed below.
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and go to the following address: http://www.myeddebt.com/
- On the website, click the link provided on the footer of the page that loads.
- Choose your account type from the options provided. You can choose out of ‘Borrower’, ‘Employer’, ‘School’, ‘Guarantee Agency’, and ‘Private Collection Agency’. Choose based on your requirements.
- Click the link labeled ‘Go’.
- Now, provide information as required onto the website to finalize the registration process and complete confirmation of your account.
How to login to Resolve Defaulted Loans with EDDebt Online Account
To login to your account, you must already have an account registered. You can then complete signing in using the steps that are listed below.
- On your computer or device, open up your preferred web browser and in the search bar of the web browser, enter the following address: http://www.myeddebt.com/
- Once the website has completed loading, click the link to login to your account.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriately designated spaces, as required.
- Submit the information to the website and follow the instructions to complete the signing in process.