By signing in or registering for Dish, you can gain access to My Dish Network Account Support and get perks like on-demand viewing and free channels at www.mydish.com.
About My Dish Network Account Support
The Dish Network is an American satellite services provider that was founded in 1981 by Jim DeFranco and Candy Ergen. With more than 16,000 employees, the company serves about 13 million television users within the United States.
How to register for Dish Network Account Support
- Open up your computer or device open up your web browser and go to the following address: www.mydish.com
- Once the website has loaded, click ‘Log In’ from the website’s menu.
- Under the tab titled ‘Create an Account’ on the right-hand side of the page, you will be able to find information on what you can do with your account once you have registered. Read through it and click the link ‘Create an Account’.
- You will need to identify yourself through either your Phone Number, your 16 digit Account Number, or the 10 digit Receiver Number. Click ‘Continue’.
- Then, verify your details with a Security Code sent to your phone, through the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, or from an E-mail Address already on file.
- Submit your results to complete registration.
How to login for Dish Network Account Support
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser and go to the following address: www.mydish.com
- In the header of the website, click the link labeled ‘Log In’.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here, on the left-hand side of the page, in the login box enter in your Online ID and Password in the spaces provided.
- Click the button ‘Log In’ to access your account.
- If you can’t remember your ID or your password, click ‘Forgot Online ID?’ and/or ‘Forgot Password?’ and follow the resulting instructions on your screen to get your account back.