Want to submit a rebate for something you bought at Alcon? Well, Alcon has made it easier by taking the submission process online at Alcon Lens Rebate Center, www.myalconlensrebates.com.
About Alcon Lens Rebate Center
Vision getting blurry? Can’t seem to keep your eyes fixed on something for too long without getting a headache? Perhaps it is time to get your eyes checked, and there is only one place you can go to get the best eyecare possible; Alcon. An American based company which specializes in eye care products, Alcon is headquartered in Hünenberg, Switzerland, but operates globally. But, Alcon doesn’t just make your life easier by providing you with the best eye care products; it also does so by allowing you to submit and check up on your rebates through their online portal www.myalconlensrebates.com.
How to Use Alcon Lens Rebate Center
To start a rebate through Alcon Lens Rebate Center, make sure you have your original sales receipt with the Alcon product(s) circled, one original UPC code for each brand of lens purchased, copy of eye exam receipt and/or contact lens fitting receipt with the date circled, and your Alcon Rebate Code. Then, follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Turn on your computer and open the browser you prefer to use. Visit the following link from your browser: www.myalconlensrebates.com.
- Click “Start your rebate” in the middle of the page.
- On the next page, click “Continue”.
- Upload an image of your Sales Receipt, UPC Code, and Eye Exam / Lens Fitting.
- Click “Continue”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rebate application.
If you have already started a rebate on Alcon Lens Rebate Center, and would like to check its status, follow the below steps:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.myalconlensrebates.com.
- Click “Check existing rebate” in the middle of the page.
- Enter your Rebate reference number and the Email address you provided with your rebate.
- Click “Search”.