Create and/log-in to your MyLifetouch Portrait ID account by using the step by step easy login procedure guide given below and record your Child’s school life and every milestone in the pictorial from. Visit their website at, www.mylifetouch.com to login.
About MyLifetouch Portrait ID
Get in touch with MyLifetouch to record your child’s every milestone in life. MyLifetouch Portrait ID can be used to order the picture, pay for the picture online and save time and more. The website, www.mylifetouch.com gives information regarding all and everything that you need for your child picture day. Furthermore, it also provides services like the retakes of the picture’s shoot, refund, following the fashion trends, and more. The online account services let you manage your transactions, view history of payment and further guide you regarding different services of MyLifetouch Portrait.
www.MyLifeTouch.com Login Procedure
Accessing your MyLifetouch Portrait ID Account becomes even easier by following the easy to follow step by step instruction given below:
- On your computer, open the web browser and visit the My.Lifetouch Portrait ID Account page, by visiting the URL, www.mylifetouch.com.
- The link will direct you straight to the My.Lifetouch homepage.
- The procedure can be completed in either English or Spanish. The link to change the language is provided and the very top right corner of the homepage.
- Once the page loads, click on the ‘Login’ link provided at the top right corner of the homepage.
- The login link will take you to the login page. You will be able to access your My.Lifetouch Portrait ID account by providing your Email address and password and then clicking the ‘Log-In’ bottom at the end.
- In case you are having trouble logging in because you forgot your password then click the ‘I Forgot my Password’ link given in blue and follow the instruction ahead to retrieve your password and access your account.
- If you don’t have the MyLifetouch Portrait ID Account, you can create one using the ‘Sign up’ link provided on the homepage which is present beside the ‘Log-In’ link.
- You would need to provide some personal and contact information to create the account.
- After you have created the account follow the steps given above to log onto your account.
- The website also provides services of ordering your picture before and after the picture day. For this, all you need is to visit the website and enter your picture or portrait ID in the field provided on the homepage.