If you are already a member or you wish to be a part of Hilton Team Member Travel Program, go their official link tm.hilton.com where you can enter your information and open your account or you can make your account to get the benefits of Hilton program.
WHAT IS HILTON WORLDWIDE?
Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation) is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta. Hilton Worldwide is headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia.As of October 2016, its portfolio includes 4,820 properties (including timeshare properties) with 788,864 rooms in more than 100 countries and territories, making the corporation the largest hotel chain in the world by rooms and international presence.
WHAT IS HILTON TEAM MEMBER TRAEL PROGRAM?
This is a discount program policy carried out by the Hilton Hotel. The policy includes Team Member Travel Program (TMTP) and Hilton Family Travel Program (HFTP). It is available only for those Hilton employees, both full-time and part-time.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PROGRAM
Participation in the Hilton Family Travel Program is limited to:
- All regular, full and part-time team members of Hilton Worldwide.
- Its subsidiaries, and owned, managed and franchised hotels in the Hilton family of brands.
- Employees working in the Americas.
- Team member must be present at check-in to use the Team Member Travel Program.
- Team members are not required to be present at check-in to use the Hilton Family Travel Program.
STEPS IN BECOMING A MEMBER
In order to become a part, you must follow the following steps:
- CONFIRM YOUR WORK LOCATION
You must confirm your work location before you can search for a hotel. Once you have confirmed your work location, you can save it so that you do not have to re-enter the information each time you come back to the web site.
2. SEARCH FOR AVAILABLE HOTELS
Enter your desired location and travel dates. Team Member and Hilton Family Program rates are available for up to seven consecutive nights at any of our owned, managed or franchised hotels and resorts.
3. CHOOSE THE HOTEL THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
Select an available hotel from the search results to view available rooms with the Team Member or the Hilton Family Travel Program rates. Discounted rates vary by room type, hotel, and brand.
4. RESERVE YOUR ROOM
You need to provide some personal information and a credit card number to confirm your room.
5. SECURE YOUR PASSPORT
Take your reservation details including confirmation number to your Human Resources Department or General Manager, and obtain a signed Travel Passport
Hilton Team Member Travel PROGRAM BENEFITS
- You and your family will enjoy good discounts when booking rooms at Hilton, specific discount varies with different Hilton locations.
- Benefit for leisure travel only.