The My Fico online account can be used by members of the service to monitor how their identity and credit is being used, especially for the ability to access Credit Monitoring. To login to your account, all you have to do is go to the website i.e. www.myfico.com and follow the steps below to sign in.
About Credit Monitoring with My Fico:
Founded in 2001, My Fico is a company that allows you to carry out activities to learn about your Fico Scores. These scores can be used to give valuable insight into your activity and credit and can affect whether or not lenders will lend you money, and at exactly what rate. With a high Fico Score, you can get better rates and ultimately save money.
With an online account, you can gain access to your Fico Scores, along with perks such as updated reports, options to track and monitor your scores and get access to methods that can help control and report online identity theft. To sign up, go to www.myfico.com and click ‘Get my FICO Scores & credit reports’.
How to login for Credit Monitoring with myFICO:
If you want to log in for credit monitoring, you can do so using the steps listed below.
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and go to the following address: http://www.myfico.com/
- In the header of the page that loads, select the link ‘Log In’.
- In the login box that loads on the next page, you will need to enter the User ID and Password in the spaces provided.
- Click the link ‘Login’ to sign in to your account.
- If you can’t recall the Username, E-mail Address, or the Password, select the link that is labeled ‘Forgot your User ID or Password?’ and you can recover your account.