The Banana Republic Credit Card is a valuable credit card for the regular customers as it provides the luxury to manage their credit card through their online account from the comfort of home. Once you have access to their online account you can pay bills, review statement history, request additional cards and update contact information without having to leave your home. Go to the link eservice.bananarepublic.com to access your account or get yourself register.
WHAT IS BANANA REPUBLIC?
Banana Republic is an American clothing and accessories retailer owned by American multinational corporation, Gap Inc.It was founded in 1978 by Mel and Patricia Ziegler with the name “Banana Republic Travel & Safari Clothing Company” with a safari theme. Later in 1983, Gap purchased the company, changed the name to simply “Banana Republic”, and gave it a more upscale image. Banana republic has over 600 stores located internationally.
BANANA REPUBLIC CREDIT CARD BENEFITS
Manage your account anytime, anywhere
- Check your balance
- Pay your bill
- Get paperless statements
- Check your Rewards
- Add authorized users
- First step in registration is to enter one’s ‘Account Number’ and click ‘Continue’.
- Next, you will have to select security questions and a password. Also select an account image and verify the account completely before the card will be activated.
Once you are registered, you can open your online account anytime. The steps for accessing your account are:
- Go to eservice.bananarepublic.com to access your account.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter their ‘Account Number’ and ‘Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number’.
- The next screen will show your account details
If you have to make payment, then you must follow following steps:
- After logging to the online account, you will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at any nearest branch, by phone, or by mail.
- Another option to pay the bill is that you can authorize an auto debit from Republic bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much trouble.