Are you a user of Apple devices and want to manage all your contacts, emails, notes, apps, music, movies and shows at one place? Then you must create and manage your Apple ID at appleid.apple.com. Apple is a multination corporation based in the United States that designs and produces electronic gadgets and softwares.
With an Apple ID you can store all your documents and data, download apps, purchase music, movies and shows from iTunes and can also find your iPhone, MacBook or iPad in case it is lost/stolen.
Guide to Create and Manage your Apple ID
By creating and managing an Apple ID you can avail all the services offered by Apple Store, iBook Store, Apple TV and much more. You can also update your information at your Apple ID such as change your name, password, email, contact etc. Hence follow the step by step guidelines below to create and manage your Apple ID:
- Visit the URL https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin in your web browser
- You have now accessed the Apple ID Login Portal Page
- If you are a new user, click the link “Create Your Apple ID at the top right corner of the navigation bar
- Later on to access your account, go to the URL https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin and enter your Apple ID and password in the portal box beneath the heading “Manage your Apple ID” and press the arrow button to access your account
- Only choose to tick the “Remember Me” option if you are using your own personal device
In case you have forgotten your Apple ID password, click the link “Forgot user ID or password” and enter Apple ID to reset your password.