With the ADP iPay Login page at www.ipay.adp.com users can access ADP iPay statements. The initials ADP in this context stand for Automatic Data Processing, which is one of the biggest payroll service providers in the United States. ADP Portal, allows employees to access their payroll statements and personal information on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.The ADP Portal allows you to perform such functions as: Enroll in or change benefits information; Make changes related to life events such as marriage, moving, and birth of a child; View pay statements and W-2 information; Change W-4 tax information; Set up direct deposit; Manage your 401(K) and retirement accounts; Update your contact information; Use online tools such as retirement planners or payroll calculators.
ADP takes pride in delivering World Class Service to our 7,000 clients across Australia and New Zealand. ADP have spent more than 35 years building our reputation in the payroll and HR industry. Our clients range from the region’s largest corporations through to thousands of successful small and medium sized businesses. Our flexible solutions are reliable, secure, and simple to operate and ensure a cost-effective and efficient process for the payroll and HR needs of organizations.
Globally, the ADP group is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing payroll solutions, with USD10.9 billion in revenues and more than 610,000 clients.
- You must first register for the Portal.
- Your company must be a client of ADP.
- You must have self-service registration code.
- You must have your username ID and password.
- Go to https://portal.adp.com
- Click on User Login
- Enter your credentials
- Your Username was provided to you when you registered. It is typically the first initial of your first name followed by your last name
- Your password is the one that you set up in Step 7 of the instructions “How to register for the Portal”.
- You will come to the Home page of the ADP Portal. To get started, click on one of the tabs.
PROBLEMS LOGGING IN:
If you are having trouble logging into ADP Portal, try the following:
- Check the spelling and spacing of your password.
- Close all active Internet browsers and try logging on again;
- Clear your browser history/cache and try again. During your next log on attempt, you will be required to identify yourself, i.e., you will be required to receive an activation code, enter the activation code, and answer your security questions.
Note: After three unsuccessful attempts, your account will be locked. Contact your company administrator to reissue access.