FILL OUT COSTA VIDA SURVEY AND GET A REDEMPTION CODE FOR ACTIVATING THE OFFER MENTIONED ON YOUR RECEIPT
Costa Vida is conducting survey at www.costavida.net/survey. The Costa Vida satisfaction survey will help the company in building better guest relationships. They will get to know what their guests love, or dislike, certain aspects of their business, which will help them to do more of the things guests love and avoid doing things that lower guest satisfaction levels. The feedback they receive will help them improve and put together a plan to win over unhappy guests.
ABOUT COSTA VIDA
Costa Vida is a Mexican food provider restaurant. The company was founded by JD and Sarah Gardner. The first restaurant in Layton, Utah, in 2003. Costa Vida is inspired by the beautiful Baja Peninsula Coast. It takes customers’ requests seriously, especially for those who are looking to eat healthier. It believes that eating healthier starts with the freshest ingredients, such as the juicy tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, garlic, red chilies, tomatillos, cilantro and tangy mangos.
HOW TO ENTER INTO COSTA VIDA SURVEY
Costa Vida Customer Satisfaction Survey can be entered by clicking on the given -www.costavida.net/survey. The link takes the user to the survey page where the user is requested to follow the instructions one by one.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take survey.
- You should have Costa Vida store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a redemption code. By using this code you can avail the offer written on your receipt.
COSTA VIDA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Costa Vida Survey, go to the official survey site at costavida.net/survey.
- Enter the store number, from your receipt.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- You will be asked number of questions regarding your recent experience at the store. You must answer them honestly.
- Rate some of the provided situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.